Technology in educational institutions has become standard. However, many schools are faced with the never ending challenge of finding and maintaining trained and qualified support staff and technical resources.
Interlink can provide the solution at costs that are many times less than in-house staff. We handle all of the recruitment, training and management allowing your institution to do what it does best.
We provide the following contract services to institutional users who have intensive or customized needs.
- Provisioning and Complete Implementation of your Institutional Network
- Installation and maintenace of Routers, Hubs, Switches and other network appliances
- Security risk assessment & evaluation and management
- Security policy development
- Firewall implementation
- Trained, Qualified On-Site Technical Support Staff Dedicated to maintaining your network
- Assistance with E-Rate applications and funding
- Networking Security Consulting
Contact our Educational Sales Group, or call us at (574) 524-1000 for more information on how Interlink can streamline and eliminate technical problems in your institutional network.